9-14 June, 2017
• Shabbat Dinner with students – Our Next Generation.
• Shabbat lectures and guided walking tours through parts of Jerusalem you would not usually see
• Explore the weave of various religious & ethnic groups, homes of prominent Israeli figures, past & present and see how Jerusalemites really live.
• Panel discussions with students where you ask the questions.
• Jerusalem Media Quarter, home to JVP’s Venture Capital Fund Offices and Media Labs.
• Leyada, Hebrew University High School.
• The Belmonte Science Centre for Youth.
• The Supreme Court of Israel.
• Gala Event dedicating the new home of the Edmond & Lily Safra Centre for Brain Sciences.
• Closing Event Concert and Dinner.
AND MUCH MORE, including an Australian pre and post Meeting touring program.
SPECIAL Honorary Fellowship recipient: Mr Barry Joseph, former Federal Executive Director, Australian Friends of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2000-2015.
Please click here for program details and registration.
Call our Federal Office on (02) 9389 2825, or email Ilana Den, Federal Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org