This Scholarship is offered by the Australian Friends of the Hebrew University Jerusalem Limited to attract Australian students, graduates and professionals of outstanding academic achievement who have completed at least one year of undergrad in Business, NFP Management, Economics, and Entrepreneurship to undertake a Summer Program at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
This Scholarship will be awarded to one selected applicant on the basis of excellence in their studies, promise of distinction in their chosen fields of specialization, as well as on qualities of mind, intellect and character.
The scholarship is subject to acceptance of the student by the Hebrew University and will be given towards only one* of the courses listed below:
1. Start Ups and Innovation: The Israeli Model, July 1 – 24, 2019.
For more details and pricing visit: https://overseas.huji.ac.il/academics/summer-and-short-term-programs/summer-courses/innovnation-start-ups/
2. Breakthrough Technologies: Shaping the Future, July 1 – 24, 2019.
For more details and pricing visit: https://overseas.huji.ac.il/academics/summer-and-short-term-programs/summer-courses/innovnation-breakthrough/
* Students can register and study both of the above courses simultaneously.
Before filling in this form, applicants should prepare and send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. A current one-page Curriculum Vitae
2. Official academic records (scanned copy)
3. One or more academic references
4. Medical Examination Form (Medical Form 2019)
All documents should be submitted to email@example.com by May 1st, 2019.
For any inquiry, please contact your local AUSTFHU office:
Jamie Wise (Federal Office)- firstname.lastname@example.org 02 9389 2825
Yael (WA)- email@example.com